Information about OUAC application processing delay - 105 applicants
All International, College & University Transfer and Out-of-Province High-School Applicants for programs with a February 1 application deadline (including Nursing, Concurrent Education, Social Work and programs within Arts, Media, Performance & Design).
- Submit your application for admission to the OUAC by February 1, 2017 for September 2017 entry consideration (applications received after this date will be reviewed if space is available).
- As long as your application was received at the OUAC by the February 1 application deadline you will be provided full consideration for admission to these programs.
- The OUAC is currently processing a huge volume of applications at this time of year. It can take up to two weeks for universities to receive applications and then acknowledge receipt and provide next steps instructions.
- For programs with a supplementary application, you will be provided the opportunity to submit/complete the supplemental application process so long as your application was received at OUAC by the application deadline.
- For information about the OUAC delay, please visit: www.ouac.on.ca/faq-application/105/