Sent in my application
If you've sent in your application to York, here are some important next steps:
- If you haven’t already, visit the York campus now!
- Make sure you upload documents through MyFile before the deadline.
- Check your application status.
- Look into scholarships & tuition to prepare your budget. Don't forget to apply for scholarships and awards as soon as possible.
Language Proficiency Requirements
You may meet English language requirements if you have successfully completed - or are in the process of successfully completing - one of the following:
- four full years of study in Canada in English or French at the secondary school level;
- four full years of study at the secondary school level in English in a country where English is a primary language;
- one full year of study in an accredited university degree program in English in a country where English is a primary language;
- two full years of study in an accredited college diploma program in English in a country where English is a primary language.
How you'll hear from us
The Office of Admission, York University, sends official communication about application and admission via email. You will receive acknowledgement of your application as well as information about financial aid, on-campus events, offers of admission and your next steps after acceptance. It is important that you open, read and take action (if required) upon receipt of an email.