Both the Schulich BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and iBBA (International Bachelor of Business Administration) offer the best undergraduate business education that Canada has to offer.
What makes Schulich unique?
- Direct entry from high school into a four-year Honours BBA or iBBA degree program.
- Small class sizes of 25–55 students.
- Ample opportunities to internationalize your degree through exchange and short-term study abroad programs.
- An innovative i/BBA Case Competition Preparation Program.
- Strong connections with Schulich alumni and upper-year mentorship opportunities.
- Dedicated Career Development Centre (CDC) offering career coaching, industry advising, interview preparation, and more.
The Schulich Advantage
At Schulich you will enjoy a rich and rewarding environment where you are constantly challenged by our award-winning faculty, cutting-edge curriculum, and the drive and passion of your classmates.
Join a global network of more than 29,000 alumni in over 90 countries. Benefit from the innovative programs and diverse tapestry of ideas from a school that is consistently ranked among the leading business schools in the world, and #1 in Canada.
- Schulich’s MBA program is ranked #1 in Canada by The Economist, Forbes and CNN Expansión, and #1 in the world by Corporate Knights for its integration of social, ethical, and environmental impact management issues into its MBA curriculum.
- Schulich’s Kellogg-Schulich EMBA program is ranked #1 in Canada by The Financial Times of London and #5 in the world by The Economist.