Application & Supporting Documentation Deadlines
|FACULTY/Program||Deadline for Applying|
|Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, Glendon, Health, Science & Engineering||
Start of first term (SU, S1, S3) – May 6, 2013
Deadline for applications – Wednesday, May 8 (complete applications may be accepted after this date provided there is space in the desired program)
Start of second term (S2) – June 24, 2013
Deadline for Applications – Monday, June 17 (complete applications may be accepted after this date provided there is space in the desired program)
For detailed Summer 2013 session dates, please visit the Important Dates webpage.
1. The deadline is 10 business days before the start of class. This allows for processing of the applications and any relevant advising to take place, as well as the processing of transfer credit.
2. As programs may close before the deadline, admission to a particular entry point or program is not guaranteed. Students are encouraged to submit all documentation well in advance of posted deadlines to receive early consideration.
York accepts applications after published deadlines with the following considerations:
- Programs may close prior to published deadline dates and before the start of the academic session. Closed programs will be clearly identified on the program update page.
- If your program has closed, you may receive an alternative offer to a program that suits your credentials and interests.
- Meeting deadlines and minimum admission requirements is not a guarantee of admission.
- Deadlines apply to both full-time and part-time studies.
- All applicants are required to submit documents well before the posted deadlines. Applications are reviewed once all outstanding documentation has been submitted.