The following requirements apply to all applicants applying to undergraduate degree or certificate studies at York University.
- Official Transcripts (all students except those applying as mature or visiting students)
- Course Descriptions (for any postsecondary work taken outside of North America)
- Language Proficiency Requirements
- Supplementary Information Form (Schulich School of Business, Education and Social Work)
- Supplementary Application process (Fine Arts)
Where to send your documents? Click here for the Office of Admission's mailing address and contact information.
Documents Required for Mature Students: See http://futurestudents.yorku.ca/requirements/docs_mature
Documents Required for Visiting Students: See Visiting Student Admission requirements.
International applicant? Visit the Citizenship & Immigration Canada Web site for details about study permits, work permits and what to do before and after you arrive in Canada.
Important: For final admission, all documents must be originals (ie official) and received directly from the home institution. Conditional admission is possible with non-official documents; however, to proceed into courses, the official original transcripts must be provided before the start of classes.
Replaceable documents become the property of York University and will not be returned. We keep supporting documents for one year, after which we destroy materials related to your application.
If request is made in writing to Admissions upon application, irreplaceable documents will be returned to the original document holder.