Where can I find job postings?
Jobs will be available for viewing on the Career Centre website. Login into the Experience York portal through Passport York, then select what campus employment program you are interested in. For example, if you want to find Work/Study positions, follow these easy steps:
- Click the Search Postings red tab from the top.
- Click on York University Career Centre Job Postings.
- Click Job Search.
- Choose RAY, Work/Study, or LEAP in the Position Type drop-down menu.
- Click Search Job Postings.
- Instructions for applying for RAY, Work/Study or LEAP positions are found at the bottom in the box labelled Application Information.
How do I know if I am eligible for the program(s)?
- Undergraduate students must begin by completing the online Student Financial Profile (SFP) which will determine your eligibility.
- The employer will advise you of your eligibility during the interview process.
Who decides whether I will be hired?
The employer will decide whether you are the appropriate individual for the position, based on your eligibility and relevant qualifications.