- Steps to Apply
- Application Checklist(Check it once,
check it twice)
- Apply Now!
- Already applied?Check your
Diploma programs are open to students in any relevant graduate program or to those who have a general interest in graduate-level work. For diplomas that are part of a graduate degree (concurrent), please contact the relevant graduate program office. For graduate diplomas that can be pursued on their own (stand-alone, direct entry), applications are submitted online.
This Graduate Diploma is available to students in the MBA program.
The health industry is highly complex due to the often competing goals of the providers, policy makers, administrators, consumers and citizens. In spite of the advances of medical science we need to look beyond medicine to dramatically improve health and health systems in the 21st century. This program is designed to look at the needs and potential solutions to improve health systems.
- Paper-based and Computer-based TOEFL scores must also include TWE 5.0
- Two years of relevant experience after obtaining an undergraduate degree
- Acceptable score on all four measurements of the GMAT
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Contact program directly at 416-736-5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International students can e-mail email@example.com.
Seymour Schulich Building
Schulich School of Business – York University
4700 Keele Street Toronto, Ontario
Canada, M3J 1P3