Tours, Visits & Events
(Tailored Tours and Sessions)
You're Invited to Campus!
Welcome! We encourage you to tell your students and their families about our campus tours and information sessions. Not only are tours a great way to get to know us, students can meet with current York students, ask questions and explore what it means to attend university.
Class groups and Field Trips
We can arrange an action-packed, instructive day that meets your needs and the needs of your students. Ask about our special programs for students in grade 10 and 12.
Customized Day Tours
We'd be happy to show you around! Your students can tour our campus or participate in special information sessions, customized to their information needs.
- Keele campus – Kate Duncan, 416-736-2100, ext. 40010
- Glendon campus – 416-487-6725.
Customized Information Sessions
We can combine any of the following activities or information:
- Financial planning workshops
- Campus and facility tours
- Class visits
- Professor lectures
For customized tours, contact Kate Duncan at 416-736-2100, ext. 40010.
Let Us Come to You
We visit schools across the country to talk about what York University has to offer future students.
To have us visit your school, contact Debbie Goodby at 416-736-5305.
On request, financial advisers can visit an Ontario high school to discuss funding and loans. Or, if you’re planning a group tour on campus, let us prepare an information session with a Q&A for your students.
To have one of our financial advisers visit your school, contact Debbie Goodby at 416-736-5305.
Ontario Universities’ Fair - September
York participates in this great annual event for counsellors, teachers, parents and students to meet representatives from Ontario's universities. Visit us this year at the Ontario Universities Fair, held in September at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Campus Open House — Spring & Fall
These popular events held at our Keele and Glendon campuses give students, parents, counsellors and teachers the opportunity to tour our campuses, labs, lecture halls and other facilities, meet with professors and representatives from all faculties and attend information sessions covering everything from budgeting for university through to residence and on-campus community life.
(Getting to Campus)
Driving and Wondering Where to Park?
- The closest parking garage is attached to the Bennett Centre for Student Services. The Student Services Parking Garage is building #84 on the campus map (pdf).
- Access the parking garage off James Gillies Street.
- Take a ticket upon entry to the garage. You will be given a complimentary exit pass when you check-in at the Discover York centre.
- Once you have parked, exit on level P2 of the Bennett Centre, through the lobby and the Discover York centre will be on your right.
- Exit the bus at the Harry W. Arthurs Common and make your way to Bennett Centre for Student Services.