Saturday, November 17, 2012
10am to 2:30pm
Location: Keele Campus. 4700 Keele St., Toronto, Ontario, M3J 1P3
Join us for Fall Campus Day, your best opportunity to explore campus; talk to students, staff, Faculty reps and professors; and get a glimpse of life as a York Lion.
- Explore campus by bus or on foot. Tour residences, athletic facilities, classrooms and labs. See where you’ll live and learn as a York student.
- Find out more about admission information, paying for school and international opportunities.
- Visit our information fair to speak one-on-one with admission, financial and student services experts.
Getting to York's Keele Campus is easy!
Driving? Free parking is available for Fall Campus Day guests in both the Bennett Centre for Student Services parking garage (on map #84) and in the Pond Road parking lot (on map #86)
Construction is underway for the subway station construction so visitors coming to the Keele Campus for Fall Campus Day are encouraged to enter campus via the following entrances on the south and south west side of campus (entrances are marked on the map below):
- Pond and Keele street
- Jane and Shoreham (turning right at Shoreham onto Pond Road)
- Finch and Sentinel (turning right onto Pond Road from Sentinel).
Student volunteers in red jackets will be available to direct you to the Fall Campus Day welcome area and events in Vari Hall Rotunda. Taking public transit?
Here's a look at last year's event:
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2012
10am to 2:30pm
Location: Glendon Campus. 2275 Bayview Ave. Toronto, ON, M4N 3M6
Meet professors and students from your programs of interest; learn more about admissions, scholarships and campus life; and take guided campus and residence tours.
For directions and parking information, visit Glendon’s Fall Campus Day page.