Master's Degree Requirements:
- Completion of both a Bachelor’s (three-year) degree and a Master’ or a Bachelor’s degree requiring four years of study (e.g. B.Pharm., M.B.B.S., B.Tech., B.Eng., or B.Arch)
Doctorate Degree Requirements:
- M.Phil, M.Eng., M.Arch., M. Agri., M. Pharm. MTech., or Ph.D.
- The grade equivalent is based on a mid B standing only. The selected program may require a higher grade.
- B equivalent: First Class Division
- When transcripts are received, your application will be reviewed and a grade point average calculated.
- Transcript legends are used whenever possible.
Additional Country Information:
- Applicants who are applying to a graduate program must present both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree or one of the appropriate four year degree. Applicants who are currently residing in Canada and would like to apply to a graduate program and who hold a 3 year degree from India and the All India Senior School Certificate or the Indian School Certificate would be required to complete one full year (5 full courses) of undergraduate work at the 3000 and 4000 level.