Online Undergraduate Application
Use this application ONLY if:
- You are a previous York student, OR
- You are mature or university/college transfer applicant (if you're only applying to York), OR
- You want to take courses as a Visiting Student, OR
- You want to apply to a certificate, OR
- You are currently taking a York pre-University/"Bridging" course or YUELI course.
Do not submit any other application to York University, if you apply online.
Note: Application may take 30-60 seconds to load.
The application fee is $100 and payable by Visa or MasterCard. The fee is non-refundable.
The processing of your application will be stopped if your credit card is refused. Applications with refused credit cards will not be processed until a certified cheque for $135 (original fee plus $35 penalty) payable to York University is received. If you have fees outstanding with the University, we will not process your application until these fees are cleared.
- It may take 6-8 weeks to process your application.
- The processing period begins after all documents related to your application are received. Supporting documentation such as transcripts, course descriptions and language proficiency test scores (if applicable) must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions at York University.
- If any required document is not received, your application will not be processed.