Do not submit any other application to York University, if you apply online.
High-school Student? Apply through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre.
Applying to Glendon? Visit Futurs étudiants.
Use this application ONLY if you are:
- A previous York student, OR
- Applying to a Certificate, OR
- A Visiting Student from another university, OR
- A Visiting Student already holding a degree, OR
- A Visiting Student fulfilling the requirements for a professional designation, OR
- A mature or university/college transfer applicant applying only to York, OR
- Currently taking a York pre-University/"Bridging" course or YUELI course.
Note: may take 30-60 seconds for the application to load.
What happens next
- It takes a minimum of six weeks to process your application.
- The six-week period begins after all documents related to your application are received.
- If any required document is not received, your application will not be processed.
Pay application fees using Visa or MasterCard.
Application Fee: $100
- The processing of your application will be stopped if your credit card is refused. Applications with refused credit cards will not be processed until a certified cheque for $135 (original fee plus $35 penalty) payable to York University is received. If you have fees outstanding with the University, we will not process your application until these fees are cleared.
- Supporting documentation such as transcripts, course descriptions and language proficiency test scores (if applicable) must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions at York University.
- All documents must be received before we can process your application. Once we have received all your documents, we require several weeks to make an admission decision.
Application fees NON-REFUNDABLE.