Required Documentation for Undergraduate Applicants
The following requirements apply to all applicants applying to undergraduate degree or certificate studies at York University.
- Official Transcripts (all students are required to submit official transcripts except those qualifying as Mature applicants or as Visiting Students on a Letter of Permission)
- Course Descriptions (for any postsecondary work taken outside of North America)
- Language Proficiency Requirements
- Supplementary Application
- Schulich School of Business (accessed through the Schulich Web site)All International and Out-of-Province High-School Applicants: Submit your application for admission to the OUAC by February 1, 2017 for September 2017 entry consideration for this program (applications received after this date will be reviewed if space is available).
An online Supplementary Application (including leadership profile and video interview) is required by February 22, 2017. Further information on the Supplementary Application can be accessed at schulich.yorku.ca/newbbaibba.
- Faculty of Education* (accessed via MyFile)
- Social Work (not applicable to Canadian high-school applicants) (accessed via MyFile)
- Schulich School of Business (accessed through the Schulich Web site)
- Supplementary Evaluation process - School of the Arts, Media, Performance & DesignAll International, College & University Transfer and Out-of-Province High-School Applicants: Submit your application for admission to the OUAC by February 1, 2017 for September 2017 entry consideration for this program (applications received after this date will be reviewed if space is available).
Please complete the online supplementary evaluation by February 22, 2017. For further information on how to apply and the Supplementary Evaluation, visit ampd.yorku.ca/future-students/how-to-apply/
Where to send your documents? You can upload your documents through MyFile. If you need to send documents via mail, you can click here for the Office of Admission's mailing address and contact information.
Mature Students: Click here for information on required documentation.
Visiting Students: See Visiting Student admission requirements.
International applicant? Visit the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website for details about study permits, work permits and what to do before and after you arrive in Canada.
Important: For final admission, all documents must be originals (ie official) and received directly from the home institution. Conditional admission is possible with non-official documents; however, to proceed into courses, the official original transcripts must be provided before the start of classes.
Replaceable documents become the property of York University and will not be returned. We keep supporting documents for one year, after which we destroy materials related to your application.
If request is made in writing to Admissions upon application, irreplaceable documents will be returned to the original document holder.
* There is a $50 non-refundable application processing fee that is collected online as credit card payment through the Faculty of Education’s own in-house system. Applicants are not considered if they do not complete their online supplementary information form with the $50 processing fee. Only applicants who receive an offer to Glendon based on first-semester final/full-year midterm Grade 12 marks will be considered for the Direct Entry BEd (French) option. For the BEd (French) program option, French language proficiency is assessed using the Glendon online French Proficiency Language Assessment (FPLA). By April 11, all applicants will need to have completed the online French Placement Language Assessment (FPLA) through Glendon’s advising office.