Fall 2014 Session
The following Faculties are accepting applications for Fall 2014. Exceptions are noted. Check the Fall deadlines page for details.
- Environmental Studies
- Fine Arts (except Dance, Design, Film Production and Film Screenwriting, Music, Theatre)
- Health (except Collaborative Nursing)
- Lassonde School of Engineering (except Civil and Mechanical Engineering, Undecided Major)
- Liberal Arts & Professional Studies (except Administrative Studies, Criminology, Social Work)
The following Faculties are accepting applications for Winter 2015. Exceptions are noted. Check the Winter deadlines page for details.
- Environmental Studies (for transfer students only)
- Health (except Collaborative Nursing, Global Health and Kinesiology & Health Science)
- Lassonde School of Engineering (except BEng programs in Civil, Computer, Electrical, Geomatics, Mechanical, Software and Space Engineering)
- Liberal Arts & Professional Studies (except Children's Studies, Communication Studies, Creative Writing, Criminology, French Studies, Geography, Italian Culture, Professional Writing, Science and Technology Studies and Social Work)
- Science* (except Environmental Science, Geography, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology and Biophysics)
* Programs within the Biology (Bio) listings may offer January and May entry as spaces become available. Please check these pages to determine if applications are being accepted for these terms.
For those who submitted an application and have received notification of receipt, please complete your file as quickly as possible. We are in the process of reviewing applications and required documentation. Monitor the status of your application in MyFile (you need your student reference number).
Contact an Admission Client Services Representative at 416-736-5000.
Questions regarding admission to Glendon should be directed to 416-487-6710 or email@example.com. Les questions concernant les admissions à Glendon doivent être adressées au 416-487-6710 ou à firstname.lastname@example.org.