Applying to Undergraduate Studies at York University

Before you apply

Applying to a graduate program? Go to the Graduate Studies Application.

Applying to Glendon? Visit Future Students. Faire une demande d'admission à Glendon ? Visitez Futurs étudiants.

Type of undergraduate application When to use it

The Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) application

  • You want to apply to degree studies for any session except as listed below (Ontario high-school students should see their guidance office).
  • You're a mature or university/college applicant (if you're applying to more than one university).
  • Veuillez faire votre demande par l’intermédiaire du Centre de demande d’admission aux universités de l’Ontario à Veuillez contacter le centre d’orientation de votre école pour plus de détails.

York University's application:
online or version française

  • You're a previous York student, OR
  • You're a mature or university/college transfer applicant (if you're only applying to York), OR
  • You want to take courses as a Visiting Student, OR
  • You want to apply to a certificate

Submit your documentation to the Office of Admissions.

Important: All documents must be originals. Documents become the property of York University and will not be returned.

The Office of Admissions, York University, sends official communication about application and admission via e-mail. You will receive acknowledgement of your application as well as information about financial aid, on-campus events, offers of admission and your next steps after acceptance. It is important that you open, read and take action (if required) upon receipt of an e-mail.