We are pleased to offer our professional development day for counsellors.
The day includes:
- Sessions about supporting students, transitioning to university and OSAP.
- Updates about the upcoming admission cycle.
- Tours of our outstanding new facilities!
- A complimentary breakfast/lunch and a chance to network with your colleagues.
- An opportunity to schedule York's fall visit to your school or a school group visit to York.
A detailed schedule of sessions will be available in early May. Visit our Guidance Counsellor Day page for details and resources from our last event.
Planning a trip to Toronto this summer? Spend a day or two experiencing York!
Current York students will show you around our campus. A staff member from our Admissions team will meet with you to go over programs, admission requirements, scholarships and more either before or after your campus tour. For the most up-to-date tour schedule, visit our Tours page.
For those counsellors who plan on spending a little more time at York, we are happy to provide a complimentary one night stay at our Executive Centre. Please provide two to three weeks advance notice for booking.
To book your visit please contact Amber Holliday at 416-736-2100 ext. 70498
We understand that one of the most important tasks for you as a teacher is to help guide students toward choosing a career path. A solid understanding of the education options available helps a student make a career choice that's right for them.
|Links for teachers|
|Math & Computer Science|
|The Fine Arts including:
|Social studies & humanities, including: