A mature student is a person who is 20 years of age or older and who normally hasn’t studied at the postsecondary level.
- High-school transcripts if studied within the last five years,
- Postsecondary transcripts (if applicable),
- Any Faculty- and/or program-specific requirements (if applicable),
- Language test results (if required),
- A resumé,
- A one- or two-page personal letter outlining your:
- reasons for wanting to pursue university studies;
- future career goals;
- skills and activities that have prepared you for success at university including work or volunteer experience, professional development activities, personal study and interests; and
- explanations/documentation for any previous poor academic performance.
* Every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. Therefore, the information contained at this site is intended only to provide a general indication of our policies. The actual outcomes will vary according to each individual's situation.