Liberal Arts & Professional Studies
Explore the actions of governments, judicial systems and political parties. Learn more about important political movements and how power relations function. Become empowered by learning how the democratic process works.
Led by internationally renowned faculty, you’ll discover how to analyze social and political trends through rich, diverse courses, including global politics, political economy and power, international development and inequality, social justice, democracy and security. Our instructors are experts in areas such as Canadian politics, comparative politics, international relations, political theory, and women and politics.
We provide an open forum: You’ll be encouraged to engage in discussions with your instructors and fellow students about today’s most pressing political issues. Since none of us has all the answers, we emphasize conversation in which everyone’s ideas are taken seriously and critically.
What you’ll learn
- Understand how to assemble data to further your arguments and thought processes.
- Develop in-demand analytical and communications skills.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of critical issues facing our world and the political context they exist in.
- You’ll be prepared to pursue graduate studies or a variety of career paths, ranging from business to law to commerce.
- Our graduates have a distinctive presence in politics and government, international organizations, law, media and academia.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org