The following requirements apply to all applicants applying to undergraduate degree or certificate studies at York University.
- Official Transcripts (all students are required to submit official transcripts except those qualifying as Mature applicants or as Visiting Students on a Letter of Permission)
- Course Descriptions (for any postsecondary work taken outside of North America)
- Language Proficiency Requirements
- Supplementary Application
- Schulich School of Business (accessed through the Schulich website)
- Faculty of Education* (accessed via MyFile)
- Social Work (not applicable to Canadian high-school applicants; accessed via the Social Work website)
- School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design - (accessed through the AMPD website)
- Lassonde School of Engineering (optional co-application, accessed through the BOOST site)
Where to send your documents? You can upload your documents through MyFile. If you need to send documents via mail, you can click here for the Office of Admission's mailing address and contact information.
Mature Students: Click here for information on required documentation.
Visiting Students: See Visiting Student admission requirements.
International applicant? Visit the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website for details about study permits, work permits and what to do before and after you arrive in Canada.
Important: For final admission, all documents must be official originals and received directly from the home institution. Conditional admission is possible with non-official documents; however, to proceed into courses, you must provide the official original transcripts before the start of classes.
Documents received by York University directly from the granting/issuing institutions become the property of York University and will not be returned.