Liberal Arts & Professional Studies
About Business Economics
This program uses economic analysis and statistical methods to deal with management challenges. Our Faculty will teach you the strategic thinking necessary for understanding the role of business and government in the economy and you will learn real world techniques for solving problems with economic elements. After graduating, you may decide to pursue a career in banking, business or government.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll gain the analytical framework necessary for understanding and solving economic problems.
- Understand the mathematical foundations of economic theories and the statistical techniques used to analyze economic data.
- Develop the ability to apply the core methods and tools of economic analysis to understand complex problems.
- Study and evaluate the individual and social effects of public policies.
- Understand the economic dimensions of contemporary social and political issues.
- Network with peers and business leaders at our annual Bank of Canada’s Governor’s challenge and annual Case Competition.
- Take experiential economics courses that give you access to industry leaders and hands-on research experience.
- Take part in our diverse and enriching seminar series.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org